A CAREER IN CARING
At Heritage Ministries, we believe in the value of every employee and what he or she has to offer. Every employee, whether working in one of our rehabilitation & skilled nursing facilities, assisted living, or our retirement campus impacts the quality of service we pride ourselves on offering each and every resident.
Download the .pdf of current employment openings by clicking HERE, or scroll down to view openings by facility.
A TEAM ORIENTED APPROACH
Our history of human service ministry is firmly planted in a team-oriented approach to providing exceptional services to our residents. We believe we are the employer of choice for people who are passionate about helping others in a Christ-centered environment. Our philosophy of a great work/life balance, paired with a fun and dynamic culture, truly sets us apart. We believe you’ll find working at Heritage Ministries a refreshing change.
Our goal is to hire and retain individuals who place a high priority on exceptional performance and human service. We offer a unique, challenging and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, as well as the opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
In addition to competitive pay rates, our benefits package reflects our commitment to enhance the quality of our employees’ lives, both personally and professionally. Benefits are available to all full-time and many part-time employees, and may include health care benefits, and a retirement savings plan.
If you think a career with Heritage Ministries is for you and you are looking for a refreshing change, we would love to hear from you.
Heritage Green Rehab & Skilled Nursing
- C.N.A. Full Time 2p-10p
- C.N.A. Part Time 6a-2p; 2p-10p: 10p-6a
- Experienced C.N.A Weekend 6a-6:30p, 5:30p-6a
*at least one year experience necessary*
- RN or LPN Full Time 2p-10:30p
- RN or LPN Part Time 6a-2:30p: 10p-6:30a; 2p-10:30p
- RN, Relief Supervisor Part Time 3p-11:30p
- Dietary Aide Full Time Varies
- Dietary Aide Part Time 7a-3p; 5p-8:30p
- Unit Attendant Part Time 7a-3p
- Unit Attendant Full Time 3p-9p
Heritage Park Rehab and Skilled Nursing
- C.N.A Full Time 7a-3p
- C.N.A Part Time 7a-3p; 11p-7a; 11a-11:30p
- Dietary Aides Part Time Varied; 4:30p-8:30p; 4p-8p
- RN or LPN Part Time 7p-3:30a; 8p-8:30a; 3p-11:30p; 11p-7:30a
- RN or LPN Full Time 3p-11:30p
- Maintenance Assistant Part Time Varies
- Unit Attendants Full Time 7a-3p, 3p-11p
- Unit Attendant Part Time 3p-11p
- Housekeeping Full Time 3p-11p
- RN Supervisor Full Time 11p-7a
Heritage Village Rehab and Skilled Nursing
- C.N.A Full Time 10p-6a; 2p-10p
- C.N.A Part Time 6a-2p; 2p-10p
- C.N.A. Weekend Only 5:30p-6a
- Student Dietary Aide Part Time 4:30p-8p
- LPN or RN Full Time and Part Time 2p-10:30p; 10p-6:30a
- LPN/RN Facilitator Full Time Flexible Schedule
- Connections Attendant Part Time 9a-1p; 4p-9p
- Unit Secretary Full Time
APPLY FOR A POSITION WITH HERITAGE MINISTRIES
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out an Online Employment Application or send a cover letter and resume to:
Laura Blake, Human Resource Manager
4600 Route 60, Gerry NY 14701
– MORE INFORMATION –
Please complete the online application, for any questions please send an email.
P: (716) 487-6872 E-mail: email@example.com