LIFE, LUXURY & PEACE AT THE WOODLANDS
True Independent Living as it is meant to be. Discover Home at the Woodlands.
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Independent Living, created with you in mind. Let peaceful luxurious living surround you while we handle the details and maintenance of life.
Let us take care of the work, while you take care of living. We offer three unique housing options, customized and built for you. Let us take care of the details while you take care of life:
- Utilities & Maintenance: Let us take care of life’s details
- Local transportation: Let us get you where you need to be
- Community: Engaging social and recreational opportunities
AGE IN PLACE
Security & Peace of mind
- You are part of the Heritage Family offering Priority Access to Higher Levels of Care as needed
Built with you in mind our team works tirelessly to make sure you have the support, amenities and services you desire.
- Fitness areas: Inside and outside recreational and exercise spaces keep you active
- Community Building: Great for community and family gatherings/ guest room
- Your home designed with amenities customized for you
A sense of community surrounds you as you become part of the family at the Woodlands. Enjoy friendship, fellowship and engaging activities.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Friday afternoon prayer meetings
Weekend social hour
LIVING OPTIONS, FLOOR PLANS, AND FEATURES
- Built with you in mind and with your input, we design each home to suit you
- Full luxurious kitchen
- Comprehensive Decorating – let us help you with colors!
- Exterior Lights, garbage disposal and levered faucets
- Ample storage
- Single/Double Car Garages
- Full Basements
- Close to the Chautauqua Institution, a world-renown cultural center
- Golfing access on beautiful lake-side courses
- Close to many national and local restaurants
- Chautauqua County Wine Country
- Amish Country
- Chautauqua Lake Parks
- Chautauqua Lake Marinas
“Independent Living is a brand new opportunity to rebuild what matters most in life- it’s not just a house, it’s your home- without the worry.”
– Heritage Ministries –
You have questions. Let us help.