MANADATORY NOVEMBER EMPLOYEE MEETINGS
Below is the schedule for employee meetings in November that will be presented by David Smeltzer and Laura Blake. Meetings are mandatory for all staff.
HV, Auditorium – Monday, Nov 3rd - 1 p.m.; 2:15 p.m. and 9 p.m.
RC, Kresge – Tuesday, Nov 4th - 10 a.m.
OG, Applewood – Tuesday, Nov 4th – 1 p.m. & 2:15 p.m.
HG, Auditorium – Wednesday, Nov 5th - 1 p.m., 2:15 p.m.; 9 p.m.
HP, Great Room – Thursday, Nov 6th - 7:15 a.m.; 2 p.m. & 3:15 p.m.
Benefit Time Summary
Holiday’s (Including Birthday & Anniversary)
Can be taken anytime 30 days prior to the holiday up to 30 days after. Example: Christmas may be taken anytime between 11/25 and 01/25. If you are buying back a holiday, you will be paid in the pay period that the holiday occurs in.
Floating **Must be used before Dec 31, 2014**
Can be taken anytime during the current year. You may buy back this holiday anytime during the year.
Personal & Sick
Can be taken in 15 minute increments up to a whole day. Please remember that you are only allowed to carry a maximum of 3.5 days of Personal time at any given time. If you are a salaried employee you will need to schedule time off right away. If you are an hourly employee you may buy back your personal time or schedule time off.
Can be taken in 15 minute increments up to a whole day. When looking at your vacation time please make sure you are looking at your VACEARN bucket. This is your vacation that you have earned. Your VACATION bucket is what you are accruing for next year and not what you have available to use.
If you have any questions regarding your benefits please let me know.
Tabitha Minadeo, Payroll Administrator
Heritage Ministries Management Company
Phone: (716) 484-6658
Fax: (716) 985-6606
1. Empower – access employee schedule, view benefit time accrued, attendance occurrences and request time off.Requires employee number and password.
2. Paychex- view employee paycheck and W-2’s Requires company ID as listed below and employee username and password.
0510 R021 – Heritage Ministries Management Co.
0510 R022 – The Gerry Homes (includes HP, HG, RC, WL, and HH)
0510 R023 - Heritage Village Rehab & Skilled Nursing
3. Boetger- access employee 401k accounts. Requires User ID and password.
4. NOVA Healthcare Administrators- resource to view participating doctors.
5. Independent Health- access employee HRA and/ or FSA accounts. Requires username and password.
6. Benefficiency- to be used during open enrollment. Employees can view currently enrolled benefits and enroll in employee benefits. Requires organization ID: “Heritage”, username and password.