CARING IS OUR CALLING
Heritage Ministries is a non-profit, human service organization serving the western New York region that employs nearly 800 employees. Independent- and assisted-living residences for seniors are located at Heritage Village Retirement Campus in Gerry and at The Woodlands (on Southwestern Drive) in West Ellicott.
Rehabilitation and skilled nursing services are provided at Heritage Village in Gerry, Heritage Park in Jamestown, and Heritage Green in Greenhurst. Heritage Living (at the Chautauqua Mall) serves the community by providing an easy-access location for area seniors, and their families, to get answers to questions about seniors’ evolving needs. For more information about Heritage Ministries, please call (716) 763-5608, visit us at the mall, or LIKE Heritage on facebook.com/HeritageMinistries.
Mission: To serve others through Christ-centered ministries which promote Hope, Dignity & Purposeful Living.
Vision: As a Christ-centered organization, Heritage Ministries Management Company will be a Trusted Leader in human service ministries.
Respect for human dignity;
Excellence in everything we do;
Acceptance of every person;
Compassion for all; and
Honesty above all else.
BEFORE YOU START
Our online employment application is extensive and you will have the opportunity to also upload your resume.
Please have the following available before you start:
1. Resume: Your resume in Microsoft Word or Adobe .pdf format, 2mb or less
2. Employment History: The names, addresses, and contact information of former employers
3. Education: Names and addresses of institutions pertaining to your educational background
4. Licensure: Professional License numbers and expiration dates
5. References: Names, addresses, and contact information of 4 professional or personal references
You have questions. Let us help.