FOCUSED CARE FOR POSITIVE RESULTS
Our caring, supportive staff and communities offer the environment you need to return to an active lifestyle. Through evidence-based interventions, adaptive techniques and assistive devices, we help you adjust and get back to a higher quality of life.
- Comprehensive physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Individualized therapy plans for all ages and conditions
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s disease specialized resident centered programs
- Vital-stim therapy for improving swallowing and dysphagia
THE HERITAGE WAY
Our philosophy puts you at the focus of everything we do. Our therapists work with you to identify individual goals and customize a plan which fosters your greatest level of independence to support your journey along the path to restoration.
- Physical Therapy: Improve your mobility and independence
- Occupational Therapy: Improve safety and independence in your everyday tasks
- Speech- Language Therapy: Increase your abilities, quality of voice and swallowing
“I chose to become an Occupational Therapist because I wanted to help people. It’s important to me that our residents feel like they are part of a community that loves them, cares for them, and respects them. It’s about allowing our residents to feel that they have a purpose.”
– AIME RIZZUTO, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
You have questions. Let us help.