PRESERVING OUR PAST
PREPARING FOR OUR FUTURE
Your gift to Heritage supports our efforts to provide high quality health services, engaging daily activities, and therapeutic rehabilitation programs. While your donation can be allocated to support any area of operations or care, here are some specific examples of how your funds can make a difference:
- We offer Memory Care programs unlike any other in the area. Our Connections Program is a person-centered, dementia-care program designed to engage skilled nursing residents in purposeful activities.
- Capital improvement to our facilities – We are undergoing much needed renovations to ensure we can provide the quality of care, support, and amenities our residents so deserve and you have come to expect.
- Rehabilitation services – Ensuring our programs meet the needs of our community through innovative approaches and quality therapeutic services.
- Operational support – Helping to fund our operations as we provide charity care to those of our residents who have outlived their resources.
We've reached almost 60%
of our $3,000,000 goal!
“For-profit organizations care for residents so they can make money. Not-for-profit organizations need to make money so they can care for residents.”
– David Smeltzer, President and CEO –