We are excited to welcome visitors back to our skilled nursing communities in accordance with New York State guidelines. Due to New York State Health Department requirements all visitors will be required to display proof of negative COVID-19 test results within seven (7) days prior to visit.
We need your help to keep everyone safe during this transition, and ask that you follow all guidelines, listed below. We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you need assistance in finding a COVID-19 testing location in Chautauqua County, click here.
Download our posted visitation policies and other documents below:
- Skilled Nursing Visitation Policy
- Skilled Nursing Visitor Fact Sheet (preview of fact sheet you’ll receive when you visit)
- Skilled Nursing Visitor Screening Form (preview of form you’ll complete when you visit)
- Assisted Living Visitation Policy
- Assisted Living Visitor Fact Sheet (preview of fact sheet you’ll receive when you visit)
- Assisted Living Visitor Screening Form (preview of form you’ll complete when you visit)