Customized assisted living
in a community setting.
Assisted living at Bergquist Memorial (on The Homestead campus) offers a vibrant activities program! Transportation, on-site pharmacy, dining, and more await. Our dedicated and caring staff provide personalized 24-hour assistance. Residents enjoy life to its fullest while their families have peace of mind in knowing their loved ones are happy and well cared for.
LIFE AT BERGQUIST MEMORIAL
- One block from government offices and Gerry rodeo
- Centrally located to fine dining and local attractions
- Ten miles from Lake Chautauqua
Get the Most from Our Programming
A sense of community surrounds you as you become part of the family at Bergquist Memorial. Enjoy friendship, fellowship, and engaging activities.
- Exercise classes: find out how fit can be fabulous
- Game nights: come for the games and stay for the fun
- Wednesday night prayer services
- Tuesday night movies
Services to Make You Smile
- All-inclusive care: Maintenance and most utilities are included, as well as meals, housekeeping and linen services
- On-site pharmacy: Never miss a dose again and save time by using our convenient pharmacy
Amenities for Easy Living
- Convenient salon services: Hair styling and cutting services to look your best
- Community spaces: Sit a spell for a long chat or catch a quick show on the big screen TV
- Local Transportation: We’ll make sure you arrive on time where you want to be
Learn more about assisted
living at Bergquist Memorial!