DISCOVER ASSISTED LIVING WITH ALL THE EXTRA PERKS
A personal touch for every moment.
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS
With private suites surrounding a common living room, dining room, kitchen, and outdoor patio, Orchard Grove’s unique design enables residents to live as independently as possible, enjoying life outside of their room without the long walk of an more institutional type of facility. Spacious, central common areas enable residents to experience family-style meals, chat about life and interest, visit with loved ones, and enjoy small group activities.
SERVICES TO MEET YOU WHERE YOU ARE
Help when you need it. We understand that needs can change day to day, and our experienced, dedicated staff are here to support you.
- Medications provided at the resident’s convenience – no waiting in long lines at a nurses station.
- All private suites are equipped with large, fully accessible bathrooms.
- All-inclusive care offers peace of mind and easier financial planning.
GET THE MOST FROM OUR PROGRAMMING AND CONVENIENT LOCATION
- Easy access to beautifully appointed living and community spaces provides residents with comfortable space to visit with one another and guests.
- On-Site salon services offer a convenience and luxury in one.
- Residential, home style design offers ample space to read, watch tv and enjoy the outdoors.
- A robust activity calendar provides the opportunity to enjoy the company of fellow house mates and offers a variety of both new and long loved experiences.
- Orchard Grove’s convenient location and transportation services offer easy access to shopping and doctors appointments (only 1.4 miles to Wegmans!)
– CALENDAR OF EVENTSApril Activities Calendar
LIVING OPTIONS, FLOOR PLANS, AND FEATURES
Because seniors will be able to reside longer in this “small-house” model program than in traditional assisted living facilities, the small-house model bridges the gap that often divides assisted living and skilled nursing levels of care.
The first model of its kind in Chautauqua County, Orchard Grove offers current and future seniors the ability to age in place.
2000 Southwestern Drive, WE
Jamestown, NY 14701
- Less than a mile from Wegman’s and shopping in Lakewood
- Near the Woodlands, independent living units
“Thank you for your caring attitude as it indeed helped to make life more peaceful. Thank you again for going the extra mile at the last minute. I am most grateful.”
– RESIDENT –
You have questions. Let us help.