INDIVIDUALIZED CARE AT THE VILLAGE
Let care surround you with Love & Dignity.
The Village is one of the top 1,600 nursing homes in the United States!
*Based on a report by US News and World Report, November 16, 2016**
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS:
At the Village we specialize in memory care; Alzheimer’s and dementia care, to ensure we engage your loved one.
- Comprehensive, patient-focused care
- Specializing in Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Memory-care focused
Let our staff surround you by engaging you or a loved one with our programming, activities, and care. Our focus is on your security, peace and fulfillment.
- Connections Program: Daily interactive memory care programming
- Memory Care: Patient-focused, secure dementia facility staffed by caring, skilled professionals
From the moment you join our family we ensure you are surrounded with amenities to exceed your expectations.
Our goal is to provide care and engage your loved ones to impart Hope & Dignity.
We offer patient focused programs to maintain the fullest vitality and engagement possible. From our connections programs that focus on memory care to our loving staff and secure facilities, we have you covered.
WHY CHOOSE THE VILLAGE?
Caring IS our calling at Heritage, and the team at The Village goes above and beyond to ensure that the Heritage experience is award- winning for each and every one of our residents. We strive to provide Hope, Dignity and Purposeful Living in all that we do, and are proud to say that others have recognized our efforts. Here are just a few of the recognitions that The Village has received:
- 2016 America’s Best Nursing Home as reported by US News and World Report.
- 2015 and 2016 Five Star Facility.
- Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative March 2013-July 2014 Certificate of Team Leadership and Excellence Presented by IPRO.
- Certificate of Participation Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative 2015-2019 Presented by IPRO.
- Administrator Jeremy Rutter received the Eli Pick Facility Leadership Award May 6, 2016 presented by the American College of Health Care Administrators.
- Administrators have completed leadership development training through the LeadingAge New York IGNITE Leadership Academy.
4570 Route 60 P.O. Box 351 Gerry, NY 14740 P: 716.985.4612
Located in Gerry, NY on the Heritage Ministries Campus, a leader in Chautauqua County for 130 years. Get back to nature, Get back to life.
Distance to The Village
- Jamestown, NY 7.5 miles
- Lakewood, NY 12 miles
- Dunkirk, NY 21 miles
- Olean, NY 56 miles
“A mission-based relationship-centered approach to caring”
– Heritage Ministries –
You have questions. Let us help.