Mission Statement- To serve others through Christ-centered ministries which promote hope, dignity, and purposeful living.
Vision Statement - Heritage Ministries will be a trusted leader in the provision of human services that model God's love.
Respect for human dignity
Excellencein everything we do
Acceptance of every person
Honesty above all else
“I can’t say enough about the care I received at Heritage Park. I would recommend others to come here if they needed it. The staff was concerned about me as a person, and did everything they could to help me get better.”
Join Us for the 13th Annual Heritage Golf Challenge!
10:30 a.m. August 25, 2014, at Chautauqua Golf Club Lake Course Golfer Entry Fee: $150 per player ($50 of the entry fee will be receipted as a charitable donation to Heritage Ministries) Sponsorship Opportunities are Available (Call 763-5608 to learn more.) Call 763-5608 (M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sat. 8 a.m. to 12 noon) to sign up.
Events at Heritage Living at the Mall
- Living Healthy with Diabetes presented by the Chautauqua County Health Network. Starts Monday, July 14, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. (This 6-week program is open to anyone with Diabetes.)
- Making the Most of Your Next Doctor's Visit presented by Humana. July 22, at 9:30 a.m. (This event is open to seniors, Mall Walkers are encouraged to attend.)
- Beat the Heat! Stop in to the mall store any day you are looking for a place to "chill out." With the summer heat upon us, we want to make sure that ALL seniors know that they have a FREE location where they can rest and get rehydrated this summer. Come see us at the mall.
- Stretching and Stregthening for Seniors 9 a.m., July 14. (Call 763-5608 to sign up.)
-We are always accepting new members in our Mall Walkers Club.
- Join us on Thursday (all day) for FREE Technology assistance. Do you have a question about your cell phone? Facebook? Email? Well, stop by and ask us. We will be taking questions all day (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) (No need to sign up, just stop by)
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers. Date: July 17, 9:30 a.m. to 12 noon. Call 338-0010 to sign up. Please specify that you want to take the course at the mall.
- Upcoming Tai Chi, Call 763-5608 for more information.
Orchard Grove Residencesat The Woodlands
NEW! "Small-House" Model Assisted Living
"The Care You Need for The Life You Want."
NOW OPEN! Take a look inside our newest “small-house” model assisted living option, Orchard Grove Residences at The Woodlands. Also view site work that is underway for The Woodlands independent single family and duplex homes.
for more information or to schedule a personal visit!
We hope you will find this web site beneficial and inspire you to partner with us in ministering to the needs of those we serve. For over 125 years, Heritage Ministries has been a trusted leader in human service ministries which promote hope, dignity and purposeful living.
Heritage Ministries is a non-profit, human service organization serving the Chautauqua County, NY region with over 800 employees. Independent and assisted living residences for seniors are located at Heritage Village Retirement Campus (Gerry, NY) and The Woodlands, A Heritage Senior Living Community, in (West Ellicott, NY). Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing services are provided at Heritage Village (Gerry, NY), Heritage Park (Jamestown, NY), and Heritage Green (Greenhurst, NY) Rehab & Skilled Nursing.
We encourage you to contact us today for more information!