Mission Statement- To serve others through Christ-centered ministries which promote hope, dignity, and purposeful living.
Vision Statement - Heritage Ministries will be a trusted leader in the provision of human services that model God's love.
Respect for human dignity
Excellencein everything we do
Acceptance of every person
Honesty above all else
“In this day and age, we hear and read so much negativity about the quality of nursing homes and not much about the positive and loving side of good nursing like Heritage Green. I wish you the best in the continuation of your mission”
- November 6, 6-8 p.m., Medicare and Your Mom, Presented by the Chautauqua County Office for the Aging
- Tai Chi, Classes on Tuesdays & Fridays at 10 a.m. Call 763-5608 for more information.
- November 18, at 11 a.m., Caregiving Through the Holidays, Presented by the Alzheimer's Association and ADAC
- Thursdays, 9:30 a.m. to 12 noon, Powerful Tools for Caregivers, Call 763-5608 for more information.
-We are always accepting new members in our Mall Walkers Club.
- Join us on Thursday (all day) for FREE Technology assistance. Do you have a question about your cell phone? Facebook? Email? Well, stop by and ask us. We will be taking questions all day (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) (No need to sign up, just stop by)
Orchard Grove Residencesat The Woodlands
NEW! "Small-House" Model Assisted Living
"The Care You Need for The Life You Want."
NOW OPEN! Take a look inside our newest “small-house” model assisted living option, Orchard Grove Residences at The Woodlands. Also view site work that is underway for The Woodlands independent single family and duplex homes.
for more information or to schedule a personal visit!
We hope you will find this web site beneficial and inspire you to partner with us in ministering to the needs of those we serve. For over 125 years, Heritage Ministries has been a trusted leader in human service ministries which promote hope, dignity and purposeful living.
Heritage Ministries is a non-profit, human service organization serving the Chautauqua County, NY region with over 800 employees. Independent and assisted living residences for seniors are located at Heritage Village Retirement Campus (Gerry, NY) and The Woodlands, A Heritage Senior Living Community, in (West Ellicott, NY). Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing services are provided at Heritage Village (Gerry, NY), Heritage Park (Jamestown, NY), and Heritage Green (Greenhurst, NY) Rehab & Skilled Nursing.
We encourage you to contact us today for more information!